The Onondaga Lake Partnership . . .
was established in 2000 to promote cooperation among the parties managing the environmental issues of Onondaga Lake and its watershed.
We coordinate the development and implementation of projects to restore, conserve, and manage the Lake.
The Onondaga Lake Partnership is currently transitioning into the Onondaga Lake Watershed Partnership. Please visit www.olwp.org for more information on OLWP and current information regarding the progress of the Onondaga Lake clean up and activities related to Onondaga Lake Watershed.
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- US Geological Survey
- NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
- City of Syracuse
- Onondaga County
- Save the Rain
- Water Environment Protection
- County Stormwater Management Planning
- Syracuse-Onondaga County Planning Agency Sustainable Development Plan
- Regional Planning and Development Board Stormwater Coalition
- Onondaga Nation
- Citizens Campaign for the Environment
- Izaak Walton League
- Onondaga Environmental Institute